Contract IT Staffing & IT Recruiting Services
- A popular alternative to full-time employment is the Marc Technical Resources IT contract staffing and recruiting service.
- Maximize your potential by utilizing Marc Technical Resources Contract IT staffing offering.
- From an IT job seeker’s perspective, there are a number of advantages of consulting. First, the assignments are typically financially rewarding. Most IT contractors find they’re paid a higher rate than those full-time. Contracting also provides a chance to learn valuable new skills and exposure to the latest technologies. Both add to the person’s future marketability and value. Another advantage with IT contract job opportunities is that it allows the individual to “feel out” the culture and work environment of each company providing the person with the chance to find the best fit for his or her personality and career objectives. This “try before you commit” approach is very popular as it eliminates any guesswork and reduces the risk of finding yourself in the wrong company culture or environment. Finally, consulting provides flexibility. Many IT contractors accept an assignment for a specific number of months, then take some time off before their next project depending upon what works best with his or her schedule and financial situation.
- For all these reasons, contract IT staffing has grown in popularity over the years for IT job seekers. However, many consultants who enter into a contract expecting to complete the assignment then find their next opportunity have actually ended up going full-time instead. Some IT consultants are hired full-time by our clients at some point during their contract employment.
Minimize your costs by utilizing MARC Technical Resources’ Contract IT staffing offering.
- From a client company’s perspective, contract staffing offers a flexible and cost effective means to augment your internal staff with specialized IT professionals that fit into your budget. MARC IT consultants give your business the flexibility to tackle new initiatives, accelerate your workflow, and meet project deadlines. Although consulting rates sometimes appear to be high, there are huge cost savings for the employer. Further savings include, workers compensation and liability insurance, health insurance and any unemployment costs if the individual is laid off or even released.
- There is no commitment or guarantee that a client must give when engaging in a consulting opportunity. This allows each company the flexibility to augment their staff for as long or short as they desire. On the other hand, if a client company identifies a consultant who fits a long term need, MARC provides an option in which we will release the employee based on our contract/
From the standpoint of both sides, IT contracting allows the client and consultant to ensure the job and work environment are mutually conducive. Furthermore, Marc IT contract staffing allows candidates the ability to maximize their income potential, while actually minimizing the client spending at the same time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MARC provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at MARC are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. MARC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law